Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter

Xbox 360 EASHL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saterday...and Fried Chicken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mk8401

Saterday...and Fried Chicken Empty
PostSubject: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 am

So first off just want everyone to know that the Chicken has been and will always be a Headless Ovechkin (or it's retarded stepson Handfulla Peter) just got tired of playing OTP all the time.

And secondly, so far as no bridges were unitentionally burned, i would like a tryout at Defense. I've played with you guys long enough to know how the rotations work and been on enough penalty kills to have a pretty firm crasp on the position. Will try to be on tonight but it might not be till around 10 or 11 depending on when the girlfriend passes out. Let me know...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 pm

No bridges burned here, definitely open to the defense idea as it is always nice to promote from within. I will try to be on after the bruins game depending on the wife[code]
Back to top Go down
https://handfullapeter.forumotion.com
kingofkings1124

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

fuck you chicken... all roads to Rome are burned and I would rather D with Enomis....

lol!
Back to top Go down
mk8401

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 pm

with Enomis?! That's probably the coldest thing anyone has ever said to me Sad
Back to top Go down
J time76

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 pm

I'll be around tonight. Still sick, but that didn't stop me last night.
Back to top Go down
kingofkings1124

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 pm

you need to get out more... haha

I would be HONORED to pair up with you my oven-roasted compatriot, welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saterday...and Fried Chicken   Saterday...and Fried Chicken Empty

Back to top Go down

Saterday...and Fried Chicken
Page 1 of 1