Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter

Xbox 360 EASHL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

friday night.... and chicken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofkings1124

friday night.... and chicken Empty
PostSubject: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

I am around tonight as the wife is working late into the evening... i can be available anytime after 7:15 basically.......

oh and I think chicken has flown the coup so to speak.... he joined another club which is a bummer to say the least
Back to top Go down
BruHawk

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm

First let me say, sorry I haven't been on this week. Things have been kind of hectic. But I should be on tonight for sure, and probably all weekend.

Second, what is our current depth chart? Steve, are you still on D, and Jtime, are you still center?

I have absolutely no problem playing RW or LW. I guess it depends on where I'm needed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Im back at center and jtime is lefy wing. We REALLY need another d. Tom was very happy with your defense and was hoping you may give it a shot for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://handfullapeter.forumotion.com
BruHawk

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't mind doing that either.
Back to top Go down
J time76

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Still feeling like shit, but I should be on tonight early with the rest of you chaps.
Back to top Go down
ClusterPuk88

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Will I be moving to right or just play wherever there is an open spot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friday night.... and chicken   friday night.... and chicken Empty

Back to top Go down

friday night.... and chicken
Page 1 of 1