Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter

Xbox 360 EASHL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Season; time for a fresh start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClusterPuk88

April Season; time for a fresh start Empty
PostSubject: April Season; time for a fresh start   April Season; time for a fresh start EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:43 pm

It is the first of the month and that means it's a new season. Anyone going to be around later to get a few games in to break it in? I will be on from 8:00 - 10:00ish.
Back to top Go down
Big Fifty

PostSubject: Re: April Season; time for a fresh start   April Season; time for a fresh start EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Good start to the season boys, my internet seems to work best when the suns out and most of the time Nate will be on with me so if we can get a couple guys on earlyish in the day I'd be a fan of early games. But yeah, good start to the season!
Back to top Go down
BruHawk

PostSubject: Re: April Season; time for a fresh start   April Season; time for a fresh start EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 am

I can be on most days by 4:30-5:00. Is that a good time for your connection?
Back to top Go down
Big Fifty

PostSubject: Re: April Season; time for a fresh start   April Season; time for a fresh start EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Not sure about the connection, but this week I will be pretty busy with fraternity stuff. Nate and I are on right now, if anyone happens to be around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Season; time for a fresh start   April Season; time for a fresh start Empty

Back to top Go down

April Season; time for a fresh start
Page 1 of 1