Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter

Xbox 360 EASHL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Commission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClusterPuk88

Out of Commission Empty
PostSubject: Out of Commission   Out of Commission EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Bad news everyone. To make a long story short, my hockey disk has cracked and is not working. In essence, it's like Crosby; it can't take a hit without breaking and we don't know when it will be back working again. For those of you wondering how it got this way, after being put in and taken back out of its original casing so often, it began to develop stress fractures around the innermost part of the disk. To prevent them from worsening I put it in a CD sleeve I had but this morning my 2 year-old niece got a hold of the disk, which I had left out of the sleeve, and threw it like a frisbee...straight on the floor. The inside part chipped and it will now no longer play. Until I can spare the money for a new copy, I will be out of commission.
Back to top Go down
Big Fifty

Out of Commission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commission   Out of Commission EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:39 pm

1. rent NHL
2. Buy insurance
3. return broken disk in place of new one w/ insurance
4. nhl time.

HoP will miss you!
Back to top Go down

Out of Commission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mouthfulla Peter/Handfulla Peter :: EASHL :: HANDFULLA PETER GAME TIMES-
Jump to: